On November 1, 2011 I contacted Automotive Electronic Solutions in order to get a quote on an Electronic Control Module (ECM) for my 2001 Infiniti I30. I spoke to Roberto Garcia.
Roberto proceeded to locate and quote the module that I needed for the Infiniti I30, he stated that he had one in stock, and he provided a written quote for $ 380.00 for a remanufactured unit.
On November 1, 2011 I place the order for this unit with Roberto. Today marked a week gone by with no word from Automotive Electronic Solutions regarding the shipment of the unit, so I proceeded in trying to contact them to get an update on the status of the shipment, and to get a tracking number.
I called for Roberto this morning, and left a voice mail asking him to call me, and by noon since I hadn't heard from him I sent him an e-mail asking him to call me. By 3:00, I still hadn't heard anything so I called again, and left a message with the operator for him to call me back.
Several minutes ago, I received a call from Roberto. Roberto now states that the part he showed in stock on November 1st wasn't actually in stock, and it will now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the ECM that is needed for the Infiniti I30.
The fact that it took my follow up after 7 days to find out that the ECM was not in stock, and then to top it off by stating that it would now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the part that I need is frustrating to say the least as my car is in the shop awaiting this part.
After this occurence I checked the better business bureau on Automotive Electronic Solutions. I suggest anyone thinking about doing business with AES check the BBB information available online.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electronic Control Module
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."
- "Hi i would like to file a huge complaint against lost prevention at this location : 436 86 street.i am really offended and really disgusted with the customer service that..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."