Automotive Electronic Solutions - Bait and Switch
On November 1, 2011 I contacted Automotive Electronic Solutions in order to get a quote on an Electronic Control Module (ECM) for my 2001 Infiniti I30. I spoke to Roberto Garcia.
Roberto proceeded to locate and quote the module that I needed for the Infiniti I30, he stated that he had one in stock, and he provided a written quote for $ 380.00 for a remanufactured unit.
On November 1, 2011 I place the order for this unit with Roberto. Today marked a week gone by with no word from Automotive Electronic Solutions regarding the shipment of the unit, so I proceeded in trying to contact them to get an update on the status of the shipment, and to get a tracking number.
I called for Roberto this morning, and left a voice mail asking him to call me, and by noon since I hadn't heard from him I sent him an e-mail asking him to call me. By 3:00, I still hadn't heard anything so I called again, and left a message with the operator for him to call me back.
Several minutes ago, I received a call from Roberto. Roberto now states that the part he showed in stock on November 1st wasn't actually in stock, and it will now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the ECM that is needed for the Infiniti I30.
The fact that it took my follow up after 7 days to find out that the ECM was not in stock, and then to top it off by stating that it would now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the part that I need is frustrating to say the least as my car is in the shop awaiting this part.
After this occurence I checked the better business bureau on Automotive Electronic Solutions. I suggest anyone thinking about doing business with AES check the BBB information available online.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "BEWARE OF ESURANCE!!! THEY ARE THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.On April 13, 2012 I had a not at fault accident where my truck incurred about $2,500.00..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires. The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."
- "The best before April 2016 date was misleading. This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! ! The..."
- "Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64. All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016. Product should be consistency of water..."