Automotive Electronic Solutions - Bait and Switch
On November 1, 2011 I contacted Automotive Electronic Solutions in order to get a quote on an Electronic Control Module (ECM) for my 2001 Infiniti I30. I spoke to Roberto Garcia.
Roberto proceeded to locate and quote the module that I needed for the Infiniti I30, he stated that he had one in stock, and he provided a written quote for $ 380.00 for a remanufactured unit.
On November 1, 2011 I place the order for this unit with Roberto. Today marked a week gone by with no word from Automotive Electronic Solutions regarding the shipment of the unit, so I proceeded in trying to contact them to get an update on the status of the shipment, and to get a tracking number.
I called for Roberto this morning, and left a voice mail asking him to call me, and by noon since I hadn't heard from him I sent him an e-mail asking him to call me. By 3:00, I still hadn't heard anything so I called again, and left a message with the operator for him to call me back.
Several minutes ago, I received a call from Roberto. Roberto now states that the part he showed in stock on November 1st wasn't actually in stock, and it will now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the ECM that is needed for the Infiniti I30.
The fact that it took my follow up after 7 days to find out that the ECM was not in stock, and then to top it off by stating that it would now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the part that I need is frustrating to say the least as my car is in the shop awaiting this part.
After this occurence I checked the better business bureau on Automotive Electronic Solutions. I suggest anyone thinking about doing business with AES check the BBB information available online.efd14eb review #273640
You may also like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "At 3am this morning my sister and I woke to BEDBUGS!!! The night staff Did not know what to do. Not much left to say. This was at the Marriott..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!! International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."