On November 1, 2011 I contacted Automotive Electronic Solutions in order to get a quote on an Electronic Control Module (ECM) for my 2001 Infiniti I30. I spoke to Roberto Garcia.
Roberto proceeded to locate and quote the module that I needed for the Infiniti I30, he stated that he had one in stock, and he provided a written quote for $ 380.00 for a remanufactured unit.
On November 1, 2011 I place the order for this unit with Roberto. Today marked a week gone by with no word from Automotive Electronic Solutions regarding the shipment of the unit, so I proceeded in trying to contact them to get an update on the status of the shipment, and to get a tracking number.
I called for Roberto this morning, and left a voice mail asking him to call me, and by noon since I hadn't heard from him I sent him an e-mail asking him to call me. By 3:00, I still hadn't heard anything so I called again, and left a message with the operator for him to call me back.
Several minutes ago, I received a call from Roberto. Roberto now states that the part he showed in stock on November 1st wasn't actually in stock, and it will now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the ECM that is needed for the Infiniti I30.
The fact that it took my follow up after 7 days to find out that the ECM was not in stock, and then to top it off by stating that it would now cost an extra $ 180.00 for the part that I need is frustrating to say the least as my car is in the shop awaiting this part.
After this occurence I checked the better business bureau on Automotive Electronic Solutions. I suggest anyone thinking about doing business with AES check the BBB information available online.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electronic Control Module
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."